Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long Time Gone...



I know, its been a while! I think my computer is about to take a shit so I only use it when I have to!

Here's my girls on Halloween, don't they look too cute!?!?!?!

Works going good. We did have a staff meeting at our preschool yesterday and they told us that next year we will all be transferring to other schools. All the elementary schools will have 1-2 preschool classes each, this year, only one school has a classroom and then we have our building. Katee started preschool this year, its amazing how "full" our classes are, but I tell my boss I want Katee to go to school, and she starts that same week! She loves it to, if it was up to her she'd probably live at school. I hope she keeps that attitude growing up! :)

We got our yearly Christmas Party invitation in the mail the other day, for the boyfriends work. Its in Glenwood Springs at the Hotel Colorado. Its suppose to be haunted by Doc Holiday! I've stayed there before last year, its actually a really cool old hotel! Its beautiful!

Other than that, not too much has happened. Life's been pretty good to me.

No comments: