Friday, August 15, 2008

Our First Showing...

So, today was the first showing of house. I'm not sure how it went because your not allowed to be there, but hopefully they loved it! I want out of this house and hopefully out of this town! The talk around our house, is that, if we sell our house for our asking price, after paying the Realtors and closing costs we will have a good $16,000.00 in our pockets! So we're either going to pay my car off and get a bigger, better house here OR take the money and run off to Texas. Either of the decisions is fine with me. Of course my Mother and my Grandmother want us to go to Texas, because they would be there shortly after us, but now, this town is beginning to grow on me.

The Crazy Bitch switched crews at work, so that means she no longer has ANYTHING to do with my boyfriend or my family. Which means maybe things will die down and I can run into her in this little town without shit being said. I know we will NEVER be friends or anything but I want peace in my life. I want to go to the store, or the bar without a fight and without name calling. I want a normal drama free life. Crazy huh!?!?! Hahaha!

Well, Katee's doctor called me, and of course, like I thought, they told me all of her tests had came back normal. They told me this before when she was one, and having seizures. She said I needed to just watch her and see what happens. Hopefully this is all over and we can move on from this.

With all the stress that's been going on in my life with the whole Katee situation, I'm going to go back to something I used to love, running. I will start running a mile 3X's a week, I want to get back into shape and exercise is an unbelievable stress reliever. I just hope I still love it as much as I used to!

2 comments:

Still just me said...

GO TO TEXAS! I AM YOUR MOTHER AND CAN STILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!

Accidentally Me said...

Listen to your mother:-P