Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Update...

So nothing too exciting happened for me this weekend. Scott left to go to St. Louis for a week for work, and I'm alone with the girls for the next 5 days.

I was convinced to stay at work for another two weeks to help train the new girls, I'm a softy, I give in too easily! :) So now, my last day will be the 22nd, and I can't wait!

Scott and I are in the process of buying a new house! It isn't new, but it is new to us! I hate this process though and I now remember why I hated moving before! :P

Saturday was actually a really good day. Scott and I took the girls and our two dogs to the river on the four-wheeler (Its actually a Polaris Ranger, but anyway) we were all alone, the weather was amazing, the mosquito's were rare and the water was beautiful! Katee and I got in it and played fetch with Hunter (our black lab).

I was blessed with the day off today since my babysitter wasn't feeling all that well, but I decided that working isn't such a bad thing, I don't sit at home and eat all day like I do when I'm here! :) Very bad for your diet, very good about getting chores done!

On another note, one of my best friends is pregnant and they might be having some difficulties, she won't say for sure, but you can hear it in her voice when she tells you about her doctors appointments. These people are already parents to a three year old little boy and really want this other baby. I'm asking you to say a little prayer for all the families who want babies and have problems while trying. I think its a shame that the people who are amazing and want babies are the ones who have problems and all the drug accident, hookers, child abusers, etc... can have healthy babies. This just doesn't seem right to me. My friends will be in my prayers every night, and I wish them the best, I know that they want that child more than anything and I hope it all goes well in the end. A child is really a miracle and I hope they get to experience that joy again with this baby.

I hope everyone had a good Monday!

No comments: